GOSH MAC Makeup NARS OPI
10 Products I'm loving...Sunday, January 03, 2010
Okay, so I've been loving these products lately and have been using them on a daily basis. 1) Nars Eye Contour Brush - The brush i...
Okay, so I've been loving these products lately and have been using them on a daily basis.
1) Nars Eye Contour Brush - The brush is sooo soft, apparently made out of squirrel and goat hair (eeeep). Use this to sweep colour under my eyes.
2) Mac (Frost) eye shadow in "Satin Taupe" - A beautiful taupe brown, a nice everyday neutral colour. I pair this with ELF's "Celebrity" or MAC's "Brulee". It looks like I've not used much of this but I have been sweeping it onto the crease ever so lightly for work. This is defo a staple and would flatter most skin tones.
3) Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Mine is in shade "Stromboli". I would compare this to a MAC NC37 to 40 but obvs with a lot more yellow in it.It's quite runny so it's pretty blendable. Dries to a semi matte finish. Doesn't break me out. Leaves me with a radiant glow, but by lunch time, it tends to make me look slightly oily. So I need to dust on some Prep & Prime powder to sort it oooot.
4) MAC Prep & Prime Transparent powder - Saves me from looking oily! I set my foundation with this. Blures out large pores, so it does kinda give that "HD" effect. Makes skin feel silky.
5) GOSH Stippling Brush - This is a nice brush for blending foundation. Gives more of a flawless look than my MAC 190 brush. Not bad considering I got it free from Superdrug's 3 for 2 mix & match offer. Some of the white bristles have come out though :(
6) MAC Vanilla Pigment - A versatile colour! It appears white, but once applied to the skin, it leaves a golden sort of sheen. I usually press this onto my brow bone. Can be used as a highlighter on the high cheek bone.
7) MAC Moisturelush Eye Cream - This has a buttery forumula but my skin just drinks this up! It contains light reflecting particles in it so it left me with a radiant under eye area. I don't think it lifts or firms the area but meh, moisturies it well. A little goes a long way, should last me a good few months.
8) MAC (Lustre) Freckletone Lipstick - A peachy nude. I am such a fan of nude lipsticks, and this has by far become my fave nude lipstick of all time. It is the most flattering shade for my skin tone without looking a zombie. Olive skin tones beauts, you must own this shade!
9) OPI in Glamour Game - A sophisticated shimmery champagne colour. It difficult to describe, there's a lot going on in the colour. There's some silver, gold, a bit of pink, a few specks of goldy coppery bits. Lovely colour. It needs about 3 coats. Lasts about 3 days for me until the chipping...
10) MAC 224 Brush - I ADORE this brush. Incredibly versatile! Blending out harsh edges of eye shadows, applying concealer, dusting on highlighters onto the brow bone and tear duct. Definately a must have for all beauty junkies. Although it would be interesting to find a cheaper dupe...
And there you have it!
What are you loving right? What are you ins and outs?